Equipment of this Chapel is an architectural altar illustrating Jesus ' Court by King Herod.
In the Centre, on the axis of the scene, Jesus is shown from the left side, serious face with lowered eyes, is in the direction of sitting on the throne of King Herod, that finger of the left hand points to Jesus. The walls of the Interior of the Chapel is adorned with team decoration painting, made in 1934 by c. . The decoration consists of images that illustrate the biblical scene: three and four on the ceiling, where they form a kind of arms gold-plated cross in the center of his palate. The paintings develop, spotted in the sculptural group, the problem of human sin and its tragic consequences.
Nobody voted yet.